Community InformationBarnstable County, MA
- Accounts Payable
- Cape Cod Healthcare, Inc.
- Cape Cod Hospital School Based
- Cape and Islands Entertainment
- Falmouth Hospital Physical Therapy
- REHABILITATION HOSPITAL OF THE CAPE AND ISLANDS
- Rehabilitation Hospital Of The Cape And Islands
- Rehabilitation Hospital of The Cape and Islands
- Cape Cod Hospital Cited for three consecutive years as one of America's Top 100 Hospitals. Cape Cod Hospital is a 218-bed community hospital serving residents of and visitors to Cape Cod, particularly those living and visiting the towns surrounding Hyannis and as far east as Provincetown.
- Falmouth Hospital Recognized for superb patient satisfaction, Falmouth Hospital is an 83 bed facility located on a beautiful hilltop campus which it shares with the JML Care Center,Heritage at Falmouth, the VNA of Cape Cod and a physician office complex.
- Bourne Scenic Park
- Green Briar Nature Center
- Nickerson State Park
- Cape Cod National Seashore Cape Cod National Seashore comprises 43,604 acres of shoreline and upland landscape features, including a forty-mile long stretch of pristine sandy beach, dozens of clear, deep, freshwater kettle ponds, and upland scenes that depict evidence of how people have used the land.
- Cape Cod Rail Trail The Cape Cod Rail Trail follows a former railroad right-of-way for 25 miles through the towns of Dennis, Harwich, Brewster, Orleans, Eastham and Wellfleet.
- Scusset Beach State Reservation Scusset Beach is located on Cape Cod Bay at the east end of the Cape Cod Canal. It is a popular swimming and camping area.
- Shawme-Crowell State Forest This quiet year-round campground at the beginning of Cape Cod has over 285 sites in a wooded setting. More than 15 miles of roads and trails provide hiking and equestrian access to over 700 acres of pitch pine and scrub oak landscape. Walk-in access to the beach at Scusset State Reservation is provided in camping fee.
- South Cape Beach State Park South Cape Beach, located between Waquoit Bay and Vineyard Sound, contains a wide variety of coastal environments, including barrier beach and dunes, salt marsh, scrub oak/pitch pine woodland and "kettle" ponds.
- Waquoit Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve The Waquoit Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve (WBNERR) is located on the south shore of Cape Cod, in the towns of Falmouth and Mashpee. It encompasses some 2,700 acres of open waters, barrier beaches, marshlands and uplands.
- Cape Cod Regional Transit Authority
- Massachusets Office of Travel and Turism
- The Massachusetts Highway Department MassHighway's Boston office makes the policy decisions that lead to the road improvement projects that are planned or are ongoing across the Commonwealth
- Barnstable Municipal Airport Serving Cape Cod and the Islands
- Provincetown Municipal Airport
- Sturgis Library Constructed in 1644 for the Reverend John Lothrop, founder of Barnstable, the house which forms the original part of the Library is the oldest Library building in the United States. The building is also one of the oldest houses remaining on Cape Cod.
- Centerville Public Library Whether you are a full time resident or just here for a brief summer vacation we would be happy to have you come visit us. We are always glad to meet new patrons of the library, so introduce yourself when you come in. If you have some spare time, we can always find something for you to do to help from stacking shelves to painting them and everything in-between
- Hyannis Public Library The mission of the Hyannis Public Library is to:be a place for the free expression of any idea. protect and preserve spoken and printed word regardless of their medium be a comprehensive source of knowledge regardless of the manner, method, or means by which it is conveyed. preserve and perpetuate literacy preserve and protect all forms of human expression and communication.
- Cotuit Library The general purpose of the Cotuit Library is to make available to all members of the Community any books, materials and information which will help them to become well informed, to decide important questions, to educate and to enjoy leisure
- Marstons Mills Publiñ Library
- Osterville Free Library
- Catumet Arts Center
- Cahoon Museum of American Art The Cahoon Museum of American Art resides in a beautifully restored 1775 Georgian Colonial that was once an overnight stop on the stagecoach line between Hyannis and Sandwich. Wide floorboards, stenciled walls and floors, fireplaces and antique furnishings give the cheerful galleries a homey intimacy
- Cape Museum of Fine Arts The Cape Museum of Fine Arts illustrates the role Cape Cod and the Islands have played in American art from 1899 to the present. Artists included in the collection and exhibitions include Hassam, Hawthorne, Chafee, Miller, Kraths, Patterson, Palmer, Lazzell, Griffel, Selman, Hofmann, Kline, Maril, Cahoon, McGurl, Vickrey, Whiting, Geissbuhler, Margo, Florsheim, Hensche, Hunter... The CMFA offers lectures, tours, film on art, art discovery trips and other interpretive programs year round.
- Cape Cod Art Association The Association has over 600 members, several of whom are prominent Cape Cod and New England artists. Many of these artists participate in the thirteen exhibitions held each year by the Association. Each exhibition presents 100-140 completely new works. The public is always welcome.
- The Cotuit Center for the Arts The Cotuit Center for the Arts is located in Cotuit, MA,on scenic Cape Cod.The center offers art exhibits, classes for children and adults, as well as theatrical and musical performances.
- Classical 107.5 WFCC Join The Inner Circle Today and Enter To Win The Magic Makeover 2004 From Classical 107.5 WFCC!
- THE CHATHAM CHORALE The Chatham Chorale serves Cape Cod, Massachusetts with performances of great choral masterworks. Under the direction of Margaret T. Bossi, the Chorale has established itself as one of the region's finest choral groups.
- Dance Extravagaza
- Spirit of America Richard K. Pugsley has been director of the Spirit of America Marching Band and Wind Ensemble since 1993. Under his inspired direction in creativity, musicianship and administration, Spirit of America has toured the United States, Canada and Australia.
- WOMR 92.1 Our Purpose^to operate a nonprofit, non-commercial educational radio station in Provincetown for the benefit of the residents of and visitors to Cape Cod. to provide a broadcast service to the Cape which is entertaining, informative and educational; to encourage participation by members of Cape communities in the management of the station and in the production of radio programs; to provide an outlet for Cape codders to present educational, artistic and informative programs. to provide air time and facilities to community members and groups; to provide program coverage of local news, educational and social events; to present cultural and ethnic programs to the local audience and to present instructional programming related to marine life and conservation interests
- Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort & Conference Center
- The Woods Hole Theater Company
- Wellfleet Harbor Actors Theater on Cape Cod Founded in 1985, WHAT is celebrating its 20th anniversary this year. We are nationally known as Cape Cod's most eclectic, edgy professional theater company, staging World Premieres and New England Premieres by such noted playwrights as Eve Ensler, Tracy Letts, David Lindsay-Abaire, Patrick Marber, Lee Hall, Billy Aronson, Mac Wellman, Russell Lees, John Kuntz, The Five Lesbian Brothers and Gip Hoppe, one of the original founders of WHAT.
- Arbour Health System
- Caritas Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Cranberry Speciality Hospital
- Duxbury Health Care Partnership
- Interim Healthcare
- Pembroke Hospital
- SOUTH SHORE HOSPITAL
- The Brigham And Women Hospital Inc
- VA Boston Healthcare System-Brockton Campus
- VA Boston Healthcare System - the largest consolidated facility in VISN 1, encompasses 3 main campuses and 6 outpatient clinics within a 40 mile radius of the greater Boston area.
- Brockton Hospital
- Ellisville Harbor State Park - is a unique coastal property, including an 18th century farmstead, beachfront, salt marsh, rolling meadows, and red pine forest.
- Myles Standish Monument State Reservation - High atop Captain's Hill, 200 feet above sea level, stands the Myles Standish Monument, a 116-foot granite shaft crowned by a 14-foot statue of Captain Myles Standish, military leader of Plymouth Colony.
- Myles Standish State Forest Sprawling across the southern sections of Plymouth and Carver, Myles Standish State Forest is the largest publicly owned recreation area in southeastern Massachusetts.
- Pilgrim Memorial State Park - people from all over the world come to visit the town where in 1620 Europeans first made a home in new England and to see Plymouth Rock where, tradition tells us, the passengers on the Mayflower first set foot in the New World.
- Ames Nowell State Park - is a year-round day use area with recreational activity centered around Cleveland Pond which is popular with boaters and fisherman.
- Boston Harbor Islands State Park - a wonderful natural resource, only 45 minutes by ferry from downtown Boston.
- Wompatuck State Park - located just a 35-minute drive from downtown Boston, Wompatuck State Park offers 262 wooded campsites, 12 miles of paved bicycle trails, and many miles of wooded bridle paths and hiking trails.
- Captain John Boats
- Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority The MBTA - or the "T" as its commonly known in and around Boston - is the country's oldest subway system.
- Plymouth & Brockton Street Railway
- Brockton Regional Transit Authority (BAT) - serves as the transit hub for the South Shore and Greater Brockton areas.
- A & A Metro Transportation As a family grown business, Bill's Taxi Service Inc. has a strong connection to the Massachusetts we serve and a commitment to provide quality, safe and reliable customer transportation.
- Art Complex Museum - Asian art, American paintings, prints, and Shaker furniture
- Fuller Craft Museum - Media include glass, metal, wood, ceramics, and fiber. Exhibitions feature master craftspeople and emerging talent.
- South Shore Art Center - changing arts exhibits; demonstrations, lectures, and workshops.
- Marion Art Center - two art galleries; theater; studio; portraits by Cecil Clark Davis.
- South Shore Music Circus - top names in music, variety, and comedy under canvas and in the round.
- Pilgrim Hall Museum - the story of the Pilgrims and early Plymouth, illustrated by 17th century artifacts - an online visit to Pilgrim Hall Museum's permanent exhibition.
- Brockton Historical Society Museums - exhibits on shoemaking, Brockton-born boxer Rocky Marciano, firefighting, and Thomas Edison.
- Hingham Historical Society - museum in "Old Ordinary," authentically furnished 1680 house; annual "Historic Hingham Homes" tours.
- John Alden House - Furnished home of John and Priscilla Alden, "Mayflower" passengers.
- King Caesar House - Federal-style mansion (1808) of wealthy shipbuilder.
- Maritime & Irish Mossing Museum - artifacts from wreck of the steamship"Pinthis"; history of Irish moss gathering.
- Mattapoisett Museum and Carriage House - meetinghouse, blacksmith shop, spinning room, 1890 kitchen; saltworks model, maritime exhibits.
| Contact info
LUCIDO REAL ESTATE
The Key to your buying, selling & renting needs
56 Meetinghouse Lane Sagamore Beach, MA 02562 (508) 888-3727
The Key to your buying, selling & renting needs
56 Meetinghouse Lane Sagamore Beach, MA 02562 (508) 888-3727
56 Meetinghouse Lane, Sagamore Beach, MA 02562